Live Stream Instructions
COMPUTERS AND SMART PHONES, TABLETS
Following are instructions to access the YouTube channel with active links:
On COMPUTER: Here is a direct link to the video: https://youtu.be/Umq4IcQtqwA Once there, underneath the video is a place to click to SUBSCRIBE.
iPad/iPhone Link: You can download the YouTube app on the App Store.
Android Devices Link: You can download the YouTube app on Google Play
Once you have downloaded the YouTube App to your device, sign in to your account if you choose, then simply search for New Heights Church Fresno California
New Heights Church Fresno California YouTube Channel Link (Right Click on link and select Open Hyperlink to open browser to channel): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHQ352EJ-_Z_rMHjO2Z2evw?view_as=subscriber On the upper right corner of the page, click SUBSCRIBE.
IF YOU WANT TO WATCH ON YOUR TELEVISION
LINKS FOR INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING YOUTUBE ON STREAMING DEVICES:
Roku : https://www.google.com/search?q=how+do+i+download+youtube+app+on+roku&oq=how+do+i+download+youtube+app+on+roku&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l6.18384j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=_UHF_XuWNLoKGsAWxto-QAQ27
Amazon Fire Stick: https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk01SkA2rvdbcq-oP3CQyTCOc_9L15g:1585410559373&q=how+to+download+youtube+app+on+amazon+fire+stick&spell=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi8s9vJwr3oAhUDOKwKHQQjDREQBSgAegQIDBAn&biw=958&bih=967
For Smart TVs: Please search online or consult your owner’s manual for instructions for downloading apps on your device.
Once you have downloaded the YouTube App to your device, sign in to or create account, (if you choose), then simply search for New Heights Church Fresno California
SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION ON WHAT YOU MAY, OR WILL SEE ONCE THE ABOVE HAS BEEN COMPLETED
Before the premiere starts:
- A public watch page is created. The video will eventually premiere on this watch page.
- Viewers who choose to get notifications get a tune-in notification around 30 minutes before the start of your premiere. A second notification is sent at the start, letting viewers know the premiere is starting. Learn more about managing notifications.
Viewers can set reminders for premieres. Encourage them to set a reminder on the watch page with a pinned comment or in the description. You can also remind them through chat.
When the premiere starts:
- A countdown will show during the first 2 minutes of the premiere. When the countdown is over, viewers watch the video together in real-time.
- Viewers can't scrub forward, but they can scrub backwards during the stream.
- The concurrent viewers count shows the number of viewers watching.
- Once a premiere is scheduled, a shareable and public watch page is created. This page shows the video metadata, including title, description, and thumbnail. Your video will eventually premiere on this watch page. Viewers can start interacting through Comments and Live Chat before and during the premiere.